Mid week row info update

RichardThrift
I can offer you a choice this week of Tuesday and Wednesday. Later on the weather is very much against us. So on Tuesday we depart for Emsworth at 10am prompt so meet up at 9.30 to get the boats out. Return around 12.00 to 12.30. we will have a break in Emsworth at the Deck for coffee and croissants.
If you prefer Wednesday we will go to Sparks Marina. We meet up at the Mill 11.15 launch the boats at 11.45 latest. Return circa 2.15.
The weather is as follows: Tuesday 5C, light cloud, 2mph NNE
Wednesday 7C Light Rain, 10mph NW
Tides 5.1 so quite high.
Post your replies on which day you want to row as soon as you can.
Many thanks

Re: Mid week row info update

Barry Scott
Thanks Richard,

I would prefer Tuesday.

Barry

Re: Mid week row info update

Andrew B
Hi Richard,
Weds is best for me please.......a bit short of time on Tues.
Thanks Andrew but not Debbie
Andrew

Re: Mid week row info update

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Wednesday would suit me best Richard.

Re: Mid week row info update

Chris Penfold
Tuesday for Chris and I please.  Thanks Hilary

Re: Mid week row info update

Gail Thrift

Re: Mid week row info update

Gail Thrift
Tuesday and Wednesday please Rich
Gail

Re: Mid week row info update

RichardThrift
Quick update for you all.
Definitely a galley for Tuesday as 5 rowers available incl. me.
With four going on Wednesday all we need are a couple more and we are away to Sparks Marina and the Pirannha cafebar.
Should be a great row in good company.
Cheers for now

Re: Mid week row info update

I would like to do Tuesday, Richard.
Chris

Re: Mid week row info update

Andrew B
Hi again Richard,
I would like to do both Tues and Weds please....
Andrew
Andrew

Re: Mid week row info update

Geoff Shilling
Tuesday for me Richard. Geoff

Re: Mid week row info update

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Hi Richard, Please accept my apologies, but family duties now mean I cannot join your Wednesday outing this week. I may try and get to Tuesday's if I can.