Mid week row this week

Anybody want to organise a mid week row this week? Weather looks nice....

Re: Mid week row this week

Damian Grounds
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mid week row this week

Frances
I'd like to be included, please, for Wednesday...I can get there for 14.45pm, if that's ok?

Re: Mid week row this week

I would like a row, but as I have to be off the water at 3.30 I will be going for a short paddle in a Teifi as soon as there is enough water. Mike

Re: Mid week row this week

OK I will organise as nobody else seems to want to. Let's meet at 15.00 for a leisurely paddle round the harbour, possibly followed by beer at the Royal Oak. Just turn up.

Re: Mid week row this week

Yvonne
I will hope to be there, please if that is ok.