Mid week row

Mike
..well the weather forecast and tides are combining to give us very little to enjoy this week.. Wet and windy Tuesday-Friday. Monday looks the best day of the week... But the tides are wrong! So my only suggestion is that we adjourn to the Marina tomorrow afternoon around 2pm and take an adventure gig for a couple of hours down the harbour... Any takers let me know in the morning! mike

Re: Mid week row

Yes please!

Re: Mid week row

yes please Mike. Cheers. Nigel.

Re: Mid week row

That looks like a 'no crew' then.... just 3 is not enough...

Next 'window' is Thursday around 12.00 in between fronts.....

Re: Mid week row

I would be up for Thursday if anyone else is and the weather means it's possible!   Rachel

Re: Mid week row

I know I am talking to myself here but I can't row Thursday now :-) Have to rescue mother-in-laws belongings from her flat on the banks of the Thames!

Re: Mid week row

Actually, a bit earlier on Thurs looks promising...say 09.00?
Mike says he can't go due to working on Speculation but if anyone is interested in joining me in a Teifi for a quick spin round the harbour, reply here!
You are welcome too, Rachel, if you want to come along before going to your family duties.

Re: Mid week row

A pity nobody turned up but me...I had a really nice row.

Re: Mid week row

Andrew B
I saw you having a really nice row ! Maybe next time I'll make the effort to go home and change and come out with you....

On 13 February 2014 18:03, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
A pity nobody turned up but me...I had a really nice row.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-tp991p1003.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Mid week row

I would have loved to row with you but was rescuing mother-in-laws belongings from the Thames. I recon we could have done the GRR in about 15 mins yesterday provided we could have navigated through the bridges at that speed without getting mashed against them!