Midsummer Breakfast Row PICTURE

Let's go for breakfast on the visitors pontoon at Emsworth for the club's Midsummer Row on Friday, meeting at 0700.
This time, it will be a Full English, so we will need three or four people with stoves and frying pans , and people to bring the following:
Eggs
Sliced white bread
Bacon
Black Pudding
Frozen hash browns
Baked Beans

Bring a flask with your chosen breakfast fluid (we won't judge).

Please indicate interest in the usual way, including which items you would like to bring.

Re: Midsummer Breakfast Row Friday at 0700

Pete Reed
Hi Chris

That sounds a bit of fun so count both Maureen and I in.

We will bring a freshly baked loaf, probably white based granary seeded loaf and some eggs.

Unfortunately we don't have a stove.

Pete

Re: Midsummer Breakfast Row Friday at 0700

James Griffin
I can bring a stove  (gas hob) frying pans utensils etc
a tin of beans and a pint of whiskey/bottle of Bordeaux/Chartreuse etc
(somebody else can have my black pudding even a seagull- its not good for you u know!)

Re: Midsummer Breakfast Row Friday at 0700

JaneDavy
Hi - I can bring a stove and bacon and condiments! x

Re: Midsummer Breakfast Row Friday at 0700

Re: Midsummer Breakfast Row Friday at 0700

It looks a bit grey for tomorrow but it should be fun. If everyone brings the stuff they listed we should have all we need. I will bring blackpudding from Adsdean farm shop yum yum and some sausages.
Please bring a plate and eating irons and don't forget your flask.

Re: Midsummer Breakfast Row PICTURE

Breakfast at Fowley Island.