Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Chris Murray
It looks like we have an opportunity to get out on Thursday afternoon. High tide is around 6:00pm and the weather doesn't look too bad. I suggest we meet at 4:00pm for a row down the harbour and return for a pint in the Royal Oak. Sign up in the usual way. Cheers, Chris

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Liz Walmsley
Hi Chris, yes please if weather permits.

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Chris

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Yes please Chris. Thanks. Marion

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Tessa Collings
Yes please. Tessa

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Yes please .Marilyn

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Lynn Murray
Count me in please

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Hi Chris,
I’ll join you please 🌊🚣‍♀️🌊

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Yes please Sue

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please Chris.
Thanks Claire

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

RichardH
Hi Chris

Yes please I would like to join this row.

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

John Child
Yes please Chris, I make a full house.

John

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Pete Reed
Please add me in if there is room
Thanks
Pete

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Mark Taylor
If numbers permit, I would like to join in
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

And me too, please. I have an appointment just before the launch so if I don’t get there at 4 please do not wait for me.

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm - one more needed

Chris Murray
Hi all,
Things are looking ok for this afternoon's row. There will be a moderate breeze but it looks as though this will be reducing as we row. There is a chance of a light shower so be prepared. At the moment we have 15 rowers, including Nigel who may be running late, so another rower would be good to ensure we have a minimum of 15.
Cheers, Chris

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm - one more needed

Chris Murray
We now have an additional rower - thanks Mike - so all ok for 3 boats later. Chris

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm - one more needed

Claire Tomlinson
Paul has just tested positive for covid, not sure what rules are now and I’m feeling ok at the moment.
Let me know what you want me to do?

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm - one more needed

Chris Murray
Hi Claire, I think you should drop out to be on the safe side - sorry. Hope you're both well soon. Chris

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm - one more needed

Claire Tomlinson
Totally understand. Not sure where he’s picked it up from and came on very quickly.
Have a good row, hope it’s dry!
12