Midweek Row - Tues 15 Oct at 8.15am

Shellz
Weather looks set fair for a crisp morning row to Emsworthg tomorrow morning for either a late breakfast or early elevenses!

Meet at the boat yard at 8.15am, Tuesday.

Please reply below or email me at shelley@langstonerowing.co.uk if you'd like to come. Mobile number is 0780 3000 745 for any last minute messages.

NOTE:  This message has been edited. Originally time stated was 8.30 but looking at tides, let's meet 15 minutes earlier to get boats ready.

Re: Midweek Row - Tues 15 Oct at 8.15am

Geoff Shilling
I'm up for it. If you can't get a crew. Please let me know tonight. Geoff

Re: Midweek Row - Tues 15 Oct at 8.15am

Barry Scott
Yes please Shelley

Best
Barry

Re: Midweek Row - Tues 15 Oct at 8.15am

I'll be there!
Chris

Re: Midweek Row - Tues 15 Oct at 8.15am

Shellz
We have a crew! Rather a nice one too...

Geoff
Chris P
Barry
Graham
Me!

See you boys (and anyone else who wishes to still sign on) at 8.15 to launch at least one Galley.

Dress warm. It's forecast to be dry but a gentle northerly will be blowing to bring about temps as horribly low as 10C.

Brrrrrr!

Re: Midweek Row - Tues 15 Oct at 8.15am

Les Goodall
Hi Shells
A bit late but is there room for a liitle one?
Les.

Re: Midweek Row - Tues 15 Oct at 8.15am

Shellz
There is Les!

That means a Galley with a passenger, we can swap around and go via Marker or even Verner to give everyone a good workout. If anyone else joins in we'll split the party up and launch a Teifi too.

Happy days...