Midweek Row Tuesday Feb 18

I have received the following cri-de-coeur:
Hi Chris,
              I see you are next week's organiser and I was wondering if there was any chance of a row on Tuesday? It is forecast dry and the wind is much lighter and the tides would mean a row at 12 would be possible... and it's the only day I can do and I have very serious withdrawal symptoms :-)
Rachel

A cogently-argued case.
I think it is time we investigated the Marina Bar in Southsea Marina, just round the back of the spit on the Portsmouth side of Langstone harbour mouth. They get good reviews on the web. It is a decent spring tide (4.5m at 13.30) so we can either park the boat(s) on the beach outside the marina or use the visitor's pontoon. The weather forecast is for SW breezes and the possibility of a shower so bring a waterproof layer.
The plan is to meet at 11.00 for launch at 11.30, returning at approximately 15.00 depending on how long we dawdle over lunch.
Please post here if you are interested in this trail-blazing row.
Chris

Re: Midweek Row Tuesday Feb 11

Andrew B
Hi Chris - yes please Andrew
Andrew

Re: Midweek Row Tuesday Feb 11

Me too please ;-)  Rachel

Re: Midweek Row Tuesday Feb 11

Hi Ho.
Yes please from me.

Re: Midweek Row Tuesday Feb 11

RichardThrift
Hi Chris,

Count Gail & I in for this row please. Sounds interesting.

By the way should it not be the 18th Feb---or are we phantoms?

Re: Midweek Row Tuesday Feb 11

Well spotted that man - a slip of the fingers there.

Re: Midweek Row Tuesday Feb 18

Geoff
I'm up for a row. Geoffs3ut

Re: Midweek Row Tuesday Feb 18

...and now I have a conscience about signing up for tomorrow (as the 7th? rower).....but I'll turn up any way and see how it goes.

Re: Midweek Row Tuesday Feb 18

Do come Nigel - we will sort something out.

Re: Midweek Row Tuesday Feb 18

Barry Scott
Hi

Have you got room for a small one!
I make it that you have eight rowers, which makes me number nine!

Barry

Re: Midweek Row Tuesday Feb 18

Excellent - see you tomorrow!