Midweek Row Weds 21st

The weather on Wednesday is predicted to be grey with a small chance of a bit of rain, but let's go out rowing anyway. High water is at 18.03, so I suggest a quick dash to Emsworth, beer, and a quick dash back helped by the predicted easterly wind.
Meet at the boat park at 16.00, return approx 19.00.

Re: Midweek Row Weds 21st

Marion
Me please!

Re: Midweek Row Weds 21st

I'd like to come, I'm going out tonight so prefer no later than 7pm finish, thanks Christine

Re: Midweek Row Weds 21st

RichardThrift
Hi Chris,
If you can get one more I will come along for a row as four is a little difficult------as I found out on Monday when the sea and wind were really tricky in "15 seconds" & we were forced to return to base. Let me know what you feel is best
Richard T
Mob 07831 440448
Landline 02393 111582

Re: Midweek Row Weds 21st

Hi Richard,
I am going to try and persuade Nichola to come along, but even if she can't we can split into three in a Teifi and me in Kittiwake so all will be well. The forecast is OK and we won't be out for all that long as Christine has to get back by 19.00.
See you later!

Re: Midweek Row Weds 21st

Sorry guys - I am bailing out. I am not keen on teifis and I am stuck into hedge trimming and could really do with finishing it off before the rain arrives. I think this will make numbers better for you anyway? Have fun.
Marion