Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

Chris Penfold
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

As above, this week's row will be on Wednesday. Forecast seems about the same all week. Overcast with a wind of 6mph from the SW and a temperature of about 6 degrees.

High tide will be 4.2 mtrs at 1605. I suggest meeting at the boat park at 1400, suitably wrapped up with layers and possibly a torch in case it's dark when we put the boats away.

Destination is open, but the relatively light wind and direction might tempt us to venture out beyond the bridge into Langstone harbour.

Please post with interest here, sometime before Wednesday morning to give me an idea of numbers.

Regards,

Chris

So up to this evening there are 13 of us, including Hilary and I.
Another three would make a nice flotilla of three Galley's! Any more takers?

Chris

Re: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

Andrew B
Hi Chris - yes please
Andrew

Re: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

Hello Chris, Ron and Cheryl please

Re: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

douglassmith

 yes please Chris

   Douglas

Re: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

Jackie Tutt
Hi Chris
Yes please for me
Kr
Jackie

Re: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

Chris , yes please. Steve

Re: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

At last the timing fits - don't you just love the fact that the evenings are getting lighter . What a great afternoon yesterday.

Yes please Chris, may be a bit of a rush getting to you but I will be there.

Kind regards

Tim

Re: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

Geoff Shilling
Can I play to. Geoff

Re: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

And me please, Chris

Re: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

Nigel
....and another, please, Chris!
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

Hi Chris,
Sorry about the late entry,room for a littl'un?
....Les.

RE: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

Jenny

Hi Chris is there room for me? No worries if not.
Thanks
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Chris Penfold [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Hi All,

As above, this week's row will be on Wednesday. Forecast seems about the same all week. Overcast with a wind of 6mph from the SW and a temperature of about 6 degrees.

High tide will be 4.2 mtrs at 1605. I suggest meeting at the boat park at 1400, suitably wrapped up with layers and possibly a torch in case it's dark when we put the boats away.

Destination is open, but the relatively light wind and direction might tempt us to venture out beyond the bridge into Langstone harbour.

Please post with interest here, sometime before Wednesday morning to give me an idea of numbers.

Regards,

Chris

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-Row-for-Wednesday-11th-tp3147.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

RE: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

Chris Penfold
Always room for both of you Jenny and Les.

Looks like there will be 13 of us unless there are late arrivals or cancellations, so probably 2 galley's and a teifi.

Wrap up well and I'll see you all at 1400.

Chris

Thanks to all my Cutters pals for a brilliant afternoon as ever!  Excellent row on lovely water, free bacon bap for Les, Greek lesson from Chris and a couple of extra new skills to add to my repertoire, enough said.

Re: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

Andrew B
yes it was great fun,

Can I recommend people to google this person...

McKinley Morganfield
Andrew

Re: Midweek Row for Wednesday 11th.

Nigel
And may I belatedly add my thanks to Chris for organising this outing, and especially to those who were prepared to put themselves out  to assist the Tortoise who came out in the Teifi. Much appreciated, especially those who stayed on to assist at the end of the day!