Midweek Row

Geoff Shilling
Back from Cork. Thanks to you who covered for me on Sunday.

Midweek row on Wednesday. HW 1700. So suggest we meet at 1500. Destination will be a trip to Emsworth with some more rowing. Not straight there. If anybody who comes, has a better suggestion the Destination is not written in tablets of stone

Re: Midweek Row

Andrew B
yes please Geoff
Andrew

Re: Midweek Row

Yes I would like to come.

Re: Midweek Row

Grahaml
Yes I would like to come.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 2, 2014, at 12:57 PM, "Geoff Shilling [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Back from Cork. Thanks to you who covered for me on Sunday.

Midweek row on Wednesday. HW 1700. So suggest we meet at 1500. Destination will be a trip to Emsworth with some more rowing. Not straight there. If anybody who comes, has a better suggestion the Destination is not written in tablets of stone

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-Row-tp1493.html

Re: Midweek Row

douglas smith
  yes please Geoff for wednesdays row

  Douglas

Re: Midweek Row

Me too!

Re: Midweek Row

and me too. It can be a warm up for Venice on Thursday!

Re: Midweek Row

RichardThrift
Count me in Geoff,

Re: Midweek Row

Grahaml
I now find I can not make it. Have fun.
Graham.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 2, 2014, at 9:00 PM, "RichardThrift [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Count me in Geoff,

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-Row-tp1493p1500.html

Re: Midweek Row

See you on Wednesday

Re: Midweek Row

Really sorry, I need to pull out too. Have fun xx

Re: Midweek Row

Well, Cambermet shows it was gusting F7 on our return row from Emsworth, so well done us!

Re: Midweek Row

Rachel Norris
I was thinking of you, it was blowing a hoolie in C/Ford so I don't like to imagine what it was like on the coast!

Re: Midweek Row

Andrew B
Three cheers for Sandy, a bit of a strong silent type, a bit weighty, and a trifle round shouldered maybe, but he has graveltas and I think that today he laid the foundations for building into a great cox - on aggregate.
Andrew

Re: Midweek Row

Grahaml
It was not that bad, just hard work against the wind on the way back. The real hard part was the three hour dance after the row
Graham

Sent from my iPad

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-Row-tp1493p1510.html