Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training and Sallyport training. Teifi row for others if no more takers.

Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training and Sallyport training. Teifi row for others if no more takers.

Sweare Deep ladies that are available would like to do a last training row. I am row organiser and also in Sweare Deep crew.
Please sign up for more relaxed row and destination to be decided. A picnic row would be good if people are happy with that. Wish I could join you!
Sallyport joining us. That leaves 3 others to take a teifi out unless anyone else would like a row.
Bring a picnic and we will find a place to stop after our exertions or maybe enjoy a picnic in the boat park.

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training.

Claire Tomlinson
Sallyport crew are also out for a training row.

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training.

I’ll be there for Sweare Deep training row, we could also bring a picnic lunch to reward ourselves!

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training.

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please for training. Picnic sounds a good idea

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training.

Mo Evans
Hi Sue,

It looks like there will be three boats out for training rows.  If the ladies are short of a body I’ll be happy to stand in.  If not and there is a leisure row happening, I’d like to come out and would be happy to cox if needed. Thirdly(!) if there. isn’t a seat in a boat then I’ll go and do something else!

Will check tomorrow  - assume the start time is 12.30 ?  (Can’t see the end of the title.)

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training.

Joan
Yes please for training for me. Joan

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training.

Barry Scott
This post was updated on .
Yes please Sue,

Barry

Hi Sue,

It would be helpful to know who is on the excursion row?

Also, is there a consensus as to destination and whether to Picnic or not to Picnic?

My preference is either down to the Ferry Boat if we feel fit or down Chichester Harbour and call into Emsworth!

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training.

Yes please for a space in whatever is available. Not sure how the numbers pan out at the moment, but am happy to go solo in a Teifi if necessary.

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training and Sallyport training. Teifi row for others if no more takers.

I would like to join you happy to fit in or not . Marilyn

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training and Sallyport training. Teifi row for others if no more takers.

Susan Wagg
I would like to join you please, if I haven’t left it too late

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training and Sallyport training. Teifi row for others if no more takers.

Barry Scott
Hi Sue

Can you tell me what is the plan - Who is training? What boats are not been used for training?
How many rowers are going on the excursion????

Barry

PS It looks to me we have four rowers for the excursion, if that is the case I will pull-out!

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training and Sallyport training. Teifi row for others if no more takers.

Barry Scott
I have posted for an excursion row for tomorrow, so I will withdraw from todays event.

Barry

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training and Sallyport training. Teifi row for others if no more takers.

Mo Evans
As there are now just four, I’m going for a bike ride!

Mo

Re: Midweek row 19th April at midday with Sweare Deep ladies training and Sallyport training. Teifi row for others if no more takers.

Susan Wagg
Sorry to make such late change but I am withdrawing today.  Hopefully able to join you again soon