Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

michael
Cooler temps, lovely day for a row, cuppa in the middle, what more can we ask for. Sign up, sign up.
Michael

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

John Child
You make it sound so inviting! Sign me up please.

Thanks John

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

Susan Wagg
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

Kevin Bunting
Hi Michael - please add me .

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

Liz Hall
Yes please for me

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

Joan
Yes please for me. Joan

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

Me too, please!

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

Hi Michael, sounds good to us, put us in please ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

Yes please , Marilyn

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

Mike Ballard
Yes please Michael for me. And I’ll have a new rower, Dayne, with me who came on the open row yesterday and will be joining. If you designate crews, please put her in the same boat as me. Thanks, Mike.

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

Susan Wagg
Sorry for late notice.  Please remove me from your list today.  Hope to make it again soon

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

michael
OK Susan, see you another day. Michael

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

michael
Yesterday we rowed off to distant shores and returned but where was summer?

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 16th Aug. at 1.45pm

michael
I am with Nigel on this why does babble randomly rotate photos. These may not be prize winning pics but when I rotate my phone so does the pic.