Midweek row Tuesday 21 March 0930 CANCELLED

Midweek row Tuesday 21 March 0930 CANCELLED

The weather forecast next week is looking very variable but we might be ok for Tuesday.  High tide 1119 at 4.9m and wind a bit breezy at around Force 4 with a risk of light showers.   Meet at 0930 and destination will depend on wind but will plan to include a refreshment stop.  Bring waterproofs just in case! Sign up below as usual if you wish to join us.

Sorry, cancelled due to lack of available rowers.

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 21 March 0930b

Marion
I'm in need of a row. Count me in please 😁 Marion

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 21 March 0930b

Paul Bennett
Liz
If there is enough interest for a crew, I would love to join you.
Paul

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 21 March 0930b

Not many takers so far sadly as the only decent day this week.   We could take a Teifi out for a quick spin but it might be too breezy to have much fun.  Will make the call by 0815 Tuesday morning just in case we have any late signer uppers.

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 21 March 0930b

Afraid I am not any good in  a teifi so unless we get a couple more takers, seems unlikely I will be getting out tomorrow. Will check site first thing but thanks for trying to organise, Liz. Marion x

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 21 March 0930b

I can come along if that helps get a galley afloat, though I shall have to be back by 11:20.

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 21 March 0930b

Thanks for the offer Nigel but still not enough people available for a galley so will have to cancel and hope weather is better for rowing soon! Sorry folks!

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 21 March 0930b

Paul Bennett
Thanks for trying Liz.  Here's hoping the weather will become a bit more kind to rowers soon!!

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 21 March 0930b

nigel
Here, hear!
Thanks for trying, Liz!

Re: Midweek row Tuesday 21 March 0930 CANCELLED

Thanks Liz. What a shame. M xx