Midweek row Wednedsay 15th at 7.30

Wednesday morning is shaping up to be really nice with sun and gentle southerly breezes. High water is 09.15 so I propose a breakfast cruise to the Marina Bar in Eastney. We might even be able to have our full English outside on their patio.
The drawback...meet time is 07.30...

RE: Midweek row Wednedsay 15th at 7.30

Jenny

Yes please Chris

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Wednesday morning is shaping up to be really nice with sun and gentle southerly breezes. High water is 09.15 so I propose a breakfast cruise to the Marina Bar in Eastney. We might even be able to have our full English outside on their patio.
The drawback...meet time is 07.30...

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-row-Wednedsay-15th-at-7-30-tp3701.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Midweek row Wednedsay 15th at 7.30

Yes please Chris ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Midweek row Wednedsay 15th at 7.30

Phil P
Hi Chris
Yes please
Phil

Re: Midweek row Wednedsay 15th at 7.30

Sounds good to me. See you on Wednesday.

Re: Midweek row Wednedsay 15th at 7.30

Yes please , Marilyn.

Re: Midweek row Wednedsay 15th at 7.30

Hi Chris,
Room for a littleun.

Re: Midweek row Wednedsay 15th at 7.30

Me too please.

Re: Midweek row Wednedsay 15th at 7.30

Annika
Annika is very keen Chris.  I would like to come but I have the  boys with me so could be tricky unless we take them as passengers.

Thanks

Katy

Re: Midweek row Wednedsay 15th at 7.30

Despite the early hour, I would like to join this row. Just don't expect exuberant conversation! Marion