Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

I am row organiser but also having a ladies training row for Itchenor. We will be using Sweare Deep but the other boats are available. Please sign up for a row with a finish at the Royal Oak as it will be too dark to have a stop on the row.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 3pm

Liz Walmsley
Yes please  Sue.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 3pm

Steph Savill
Yes please Sue

Thanks Steph

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 3pm

Gill
Yes please

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

Yes please for me too. Marion

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

Geoffrey Shilling
Hi Sue . I will join you. Geoff

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

I think I will make awkward numbers, but will turn up anyway - and happy to duck out if it’s awkward.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

Mike Lowery
Will be there

Mike L.  Ta

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

Yes please Sue. And Nicky is over from China and would like to come too.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

Me please

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

Great 10 for tomorrow so 2 galleys
Liz
Marion
Steph
Gill
Geoff

Mike
Nigel
Chris
Nicky
Dee

Sweare Deep
Matt
Ann
Caroline
Lesley
Sue
See you 2.30pm tomorrow

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

Pam P
Slipper Spirit will be out there at the same time, hope to spot you and have a wave.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

Sue, how were the oars in the Celtic, they are now all set at factory 0 degrees and all the gates are set at standard 5 degrees.?
Michael

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 17th at 2.30pm. (Change from earlier post)

Sue Loveridge
Thank you so much for adjusting them. No 4 oar was much better and seemed much better although I did not use it but it did not dive as it had done previously so hopefully all will be good for Saturday. Many thanks Sue.