Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Dave M
High water is just after 13:00 on Wednesday and currently forecast for a chilly (for this time of the year) day with a not too strong North-Westerly wind. We will aim to row up towards Marker and then down to Emsworth for a refreshment break.

Please sign up in the usual way.

Dave & Jenny

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

john d. pearce
Hi Dave M
Yes please
John D.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Steph Savill
Yes please Dave

Thanks
Steph

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Dave & Josie
Dave would like to join you please…. Not me unfortunately I’m working! Thanks!

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Gill
Yes please x

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Vince Ibbs
Yes please. I’m new, first row after the try-out with Mark earlier this month, so am advised to perhaps try as part passenger if possible?

Vince Ibbs

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Julie A
Yes from me

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Andrew & Julie Rooker
Hi Dave
Julie would like row thank you

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please Wendy and Stephen 🚣🚣‍♂️

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Paul R
Yes please.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Yes please if numbers work. Marilyn

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Yes please. Sue

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Phil Hill
I would like to join if there is a seat?
Thanks
Phil

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Yes please Dave

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

May I come along as well please? Don’t mind single sculling if numbers are awkward. Thanks.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Sorry Dave, unable to join you, tradesman changed their day to visit . Marilyn you will have more fun than me 😲

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th April meet 11:00

Dave M
We will always make room for you Nigel.

Not a problem Marilyn. I am sure the work is much more important than a row. And a tradesperson coming earlier than expected - is that a first?

Dave