Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Call to arms ( oars ), weather and numbers permitting.  We will endeavour to join Lord Raglan on his campaign to down a pint, before retreating to Langstone to recount tales of the battle.
The Lord Raglan thanks you all for volunteering. We will form 3 squadrons and commence the 'ATTACK' at 10.30 hrs local time prompt.
Room for 1 more reserve.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Timp
Hi Les

Sorry I cannot join you but you may wish to give his lordship a bell to check what time he is likely to unlock the alehouse as I think it will be closed between 3pm and 5.30pm😱

Tim

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Hi Les, Ron and Cheryl for this please - Cheers

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Thanks Tim. It should be ok if we approach from the rear! Catch them with their guard down.
Sorry you can't join us.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Marilyn
Yes please,Marilyn x

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Geoff
Hi Les. Should be delighted to join you if I can escape from up north. Geoff

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Liz Hall
Liz and John would like to join you for this row please.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Les, yes please. Cheers

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Room for another please ?

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Hazel
Hi Les

Shall come along to see how you are fixed on Wednesday, if place, would like to blow some cobwebs away.

Cheers

Hazel

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Douglas
one more for wednesdays  visit to his lordship please Les

Douglas

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Frances
I'd like to join you, please, looks like it's shaping up to be a fine day as well!

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Weather forecast looks nice, if chilly. Count me in, please.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Jackie Tutt
If numbers work out I would like to join you Les
Many thanks
Jackie

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

JaneDavy
I hope that one more can sneak in - Jane

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Barry Scott
Can I join the armada, please.
Barry

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Chris Penfold
Les,

Hoping I've just managed to squeeze under the line for your final place, but let me know if I've failed.

Regards,

Chris

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Jenny
Hi Les

I realise that you have 18 now. If anyone drops out or you decided to take a Teifi as well, then I would like to join you.

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Les Goodall
Hi Jenny.
I'm sure if you turn up we can take a tiffi love to see you there.

Re: Midweek row Wednesday 24th meet 10.30 boatyard

Jenny
Bril. lovely day for a row
See you later
Thank you