Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

A nice midday tide with lots of water and the Met Office says it is going to be sunny so let’s go to the Lord Raglan in Emsworth for lunch. Meet 1000 for a row down to Verner and back up to the pub.
Sign up now - you know you want to!

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Joan
Yes please for me. Joan

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Yes please for me

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Geoff Shilling
I’m always up for a pint. Geoff

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Mo Evans
Yes please!  Looking forward to it.

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

john d. pearce
Hi Chris
Yes please
John D.

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Yes please for me for a gentle row…. It’s been a while!  I might be a few mins late as have a commitment until 0945.

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Yes please Chris. Thanks, Nigel.

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Yes please from Michael and Lesley

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Susan Wagg
Yes please, Chris

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Ron and Cheryl for this one please.

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Ron and Cheryl for this one please.

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Mark Taylor
Would like to join in.  If possible,  could I row in sware deep or Gladys as back can't take profile of a solent galley at moment.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Liz Hall
I would like to join you if there is room. I think I would be number 16.

Re: Midweek row Weds Oct 6 1000

Me too please. Happy to cox, prefer not to Teifi if possible
Rachel