Midweek row from Dell Quay Thursday meet 0800

Midweek row from Dell Quay Thursday meet 0800

As Langstone Lady is already on her trailer I suggest we go for a tow row on Thursday. Michael has kindly offered to tow.
We will meet at 0800 and tow to Dell Quay where we will launch and row round to Bosham for breakfast in the café. We should be back at Dell Quay at about midday for a quick one in the Crown and Anchor before returning.
Sadly, the row will have to be limited to six.
Crew so far:
Michael
Me

Re: Midweek row from Dell Quay Thursday meet 0800

Joan
This post was updated on .
Yes please for me. Joan

Can I get a lift please?

Re: Midweek row from Dell Quay Thursday meet 0800

Yes please ,Marilyn

Re: Midweek row from Dell Quay Thursday meet 0800

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please

Re: Midweek row from Dell Quay Thursday meet 0800

Thanks for allowing Lady to stay in your drive, Marilyn.

Re: Midweek row from Dell Quay Thursday meet 0800

Dave M
Yes please for Jenny

Re: Midweek row from Dell Quay Thursday meet 0800

Jenny, the rest of the crew are coming in my car, there is room for you if you want a lift.
Michael

Re: Midweek row from Dell Quay Thursday meet 0800

Jenny Myles
Thanks Michael that would be great.
See you in the morning.
Thanks