Midweek row now back to Wednesday.

tombennettx@gmail.com
This post was updated on .
To avoid clashes with GRRtraining the midweek row is Thursday. Same location at ferry cafe and bathers if you wish. Forecast is great.

.Update

As many can't do Thursday I'm putting the midweek row back to Wednesday and we'll fit around the practice crews. Sorry for changes. I might not be with you though.

Re: Midweek row now Thursday at 9:45

Joan
Sorry Tom, can’t do Thursday.  Enjoy the row!  Joan

Re: Midweek row now Thursday at 9:45

Sorry Tom, we are off on holiday Thursday, have a good row. Michael and Lesley

Re: Midweek row now Thursday at 9:45

I can't do Thursday either. Unclear now if I have a row to go to in Wednesday? Had assumed that we would be using the row to ferryboat as training?

Re: Midweek row now Thursday at 9:45

Steve F
Have changed to Thursday.  Thanks, Steve and Ally

Re: Midweek row now Thursday at 9:45

I'll sign up for Thursday, but would have been quite happy to go on Wednesday so if the training crews need an extra rower on Wednesday please let me know, and I could do both!

Re: Midweek row now Thursday at 9:45

john d. pearce
Hi Tom
Sorry cannot do Thursday.
John D.

Re: Midweek row now Thursday at 9:45

Geoff Shilling
Book me in please. Geoff

Re: Midweek row now back to Wednesday.

Liz Hall
I can't do Thursday either.  It seems that others can't either, so I am hoping that enough people will turn up at 9.00 tomorrow Wednesday and we can fill a boat and row off to the Ferry boat.  I am getting a bit confused by the messages

Re: Midweek row now back to Wednesday.

Confucius say: Confusion is part of rowing.
You look forward, yet you go backwards….

Lady GRR crew is out on WEDNESDAY morning, whoever is free is welcome to come join us and get a flotilla of boats going.
Hope to see you all tomorrow morning.

Re: Midweek row now back to Wednesday.

Geoff Shilling
Cat do we’d. Geoff

Re: Midweek row now back to Wednesday.

Our two little mermaids inspecting the hull from the water 😁

Re: Midweek row now back to Wednesday.

Thank you Tom for a great row and swim. The mermaids inspecting the hull from the water look very relaxed 😁

Re: Midweek row now back to Wednesday.

What a great row, and brilliant new way found to inspect the boat’s hull. Thanks for organising it all Tom.

Also a very big thank you to the Lady crew for dropping me off at Eastney on the way back, very much appreciated!!

Matt