Midweek row organiser - April 14th

Andrew B
Apologies all, but I need to swap this date out. Can anyone help please ?
Many thanks
Andrew

Re: Midweek row organiser - April 14th

Chris Penfold
Hi Andrew,

I can do your duty for week begining 14th. My next one is the 28th. Is that any good to you for a swop?

Chris

Re: Midweek row organiser - April 14th

Andrew B
Hi Chris,
That's very kind of you but I can't do the 28th either ! Can I owe you one please ?
Andrew

Re: Midweek row organiser - April 14th

Chris Penfold
You can owe me one Andrew.

For anyone else reading this, my options for the week begining 28th are limited as we are off to the Scillies on the Thursday. So, if someone else has more flexibility for that week please consider whether you could take it on.

Chris

Re: Midweek row organiser - April 14th

louise
hi chris i would like to row this week. lou x

Re: Midweek row organiser - April 14th

Chris Penfold
Hi Lou,

Your interest to row next week is noted. Please see other post for details.

Cheers,

Chris

Re: Midweek row organiser - April 14th

louise
thank you chris x

Re: Midweek row organiser - April 14th

Frances Taylor
Chris, please can you put me down for the row Thursday 17 April. Thanks

Re: Midweek row organiser - April 14th

louise
hi chris cant do thursday as freya has a chiropractice visit in southampton. sorry lou x