Midweek row

Geoff
Wednesday looks good to me. Meet at 1700 as the tide is very Neapy with HW is 1830. We should be finished by 1930 ish. Followad by drinks at sailing club as I'm duty barman. Geoff

Re: Midweek row

Christine
Marcus and I will come, thanks Geoff.

Re: Midweek row

douglas smith

 yes please Geoff, just enough time to squeeze a row in,  between work and row fit

  Douglas

Re: Midweek row 3 sept

I would like to row if you have enough for a galley .Marilyn

Re: Midweek row

I wouldn't mind a paddle - but not back until 5.15..from collecting the boys..

On 31 August 2014 21:06, Geoff [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Wednesday looks good to me. Meet at 1700 as the tide is very Neapy with HW is 1830. We should be finished by 1930 ish. Followad by drinks at sailing club as I'm duty barman. Geoff

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-row-tp2145.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Midweek row

Geoff
That should be ok. Geoff

Re: Midweek row

Jackie Tutt
Hi Geoff
If I put my name down looks like one too many, so if any one drops out or there is an option for a second galley I would love a row.
Thanks
Jackie

Re: Midweek row

Jenny
Hi Geoff
I would like to join you if possible.  No worries if that makes an awkward number.
Thanks
Jenny

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Re: Midweek row

Yes please, And happy to row whatever as ever, Tim:0)

Re: Midweek row

Teri Baker
Hi Geoff,
 Can I join tomorrow as 10th bod please?   Nursing a sore knee - but the need for a row prevails!!

Re: Midweek row

Jackie Tutt
Thanks all for a lovely row in the sunshine
Jackie

Re: Midweek row

Teri Baker
Cracking row Geoff!  thank you.