Midweek row

Geoffrey Shilling
We’d HW 10 57. Meet at 0900  I will be offering cox training for those interested. Sign up in usual way. Please say if you are interested, Geoff

Re: Midweek row

Gill
Morning Geoff
If your nerves can take it I will be there !

Re: Midweek row

Liz Hall
What day is this?

Re: Midweek row

Julie A
Assume this is Weds? Unfortunately I can't make that day 😒, have a great time, I'll join the next one

Re: Midweek row

Pam P
I know Julie, I'm green with envy.    More soon please Geoff.

Re: Midweek row

Steph Savill
Yes please for me.
Just to be sure so I don't double book it is Wednesday at 0900.
Thanks Steph

Re: Midweek row

yes please Sue

Re: Midweek row

Steph Savill
Geoff can we do some feathering practice if there is time.
I would love to learn the technique for future rows.

If not this time then maybe another row set up for it.

Thanks Steph

Re: Midweek row

Geoffrey Shilling
Sorry I’m in trouble I’m in London on Wednesday.
 I have reposted for Tuesday Geoff

Re: Midweek row

Phil Hill
Tuesday is fine for me Geoff