Midweek row

Has anyone got any preferences for a day/mission for the midweek row? High tides are
Tues 10.27
Weds 11.09
Thurs 11.51

Re: Midweek row

Shellz
Tues or Thurs for me please.

Re: Midweek row

I aim to go out for a thrash round Marker tomorrow at about 10.30.

Re: Midweek row

Geoff Shilling
You are at it again. How am I going to get any help if you keep organising rows.

Re: Midweek row

I will be with you all afternoon, Guv.
And before anybody volunteers to come rowing, I intend to give it some welly and you will have to keep up. And come sanding/cleaning the other galley afterwards.

Re: Midweek row

Hi everybody!
The first coat of varnish went on today so tomorrow we MUST get the next coat on.
However, as a special treat Geoff is letting us go rowing in the morning, so we will meet at the slipway at 10.00 for a paddle, probably into Langstone Harbour, returning about 12.00 so we can have a rest and a bite to eat before getting the shed at 13.00 and getting stuck in (literally).
Chris

Re: Midweek row

Christine
I will join in the rowing and varnishing. On Wednesday.

Re: Midweek row

Geoff Shilling
See you at 10.00 geoff