Midweek row

Geoff
It would appear that I am unavailable  Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday. Sorry folks work got in way. Geoff

Re: Midweek row

Hi Geoff I will post a row this week if the wind forecast improves. I am a bit wary of high winds at the moment :-). I have a few things to tell you ...will send an email tomorrow

Re: Midweek row

Ian Maclennan
Schedule a row for Friday?  When's the tide?

Re: Midweek row

Hi Geoff, Cheryl and I are available to row Thursday or Friday this week as we are having a short break Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So as Ian suggests, tide and weather permitting, Friday would suit us ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl.

Re: Midweek row

ron and cheryl
OOPs, belay that, just checked calender, Cheryl has eye check Friday so only available Thursday that doesn't help does it. Off to Brownsea Island for break so will give your best to Red Squirells.

Re: Midweek row

Sorry again, just checked the tide times and it looks like a row on Thursday would be an evening row. We are out Thursday evening so we wouldn't be able to make that so please count us out this week. Sorry!