Mini-galley Jubilee

The Pat Sherwin Trust has kindly agreed to lend us their mini-galley Jubilee for the summer. I propose to go and fetch her on Friday afternoon, to be followed by a test row. As she has not been in the water for a long time I don't suppose she will be completely watertight but we will see.
We need four or so people to get her out of the trust's garage in Southsea and onto the double trailer. Anyone interested? Meet at Mill at 15.00. We should be back at about 17.00 when there should be enough water to launch. If there are enough people would could take some other boats too...
The event will I suspect end up in the pub.
For those of you that haven't seen Jubilee, she looks like this:

Re: Mini-galley Jubilee

Dee
I'm free Chris

Re: Mini-galley Jubilee

Chris, I will be there. Cheers

Re: Mini-galley Jubilee

Chris, I can do this I think... does she have a trailer? or do we need to find a way to launch and recover??

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 12 April 2016 at 20:46, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The Pat Sherwin Trust has kindly agreed to lend us their mini-galley Jubilee for the summer. I propose to go and fetch her on Friday afternoon, to be followed by a test row. As she has not been in the water for a long time I don't suppose she will be completely watertight but we will see.
We need four or so people to get her out of the trust's garage in Southsea and onto the double trailer. Anyone interested? Meet at Mill at 15.00. We should be back at about 17.00 when there should be enough water to launch. If there are enough people would could take some other boats too...
The event will I suspect end up in the pub.
For those of you that haven't seen Jubilee, she looks like this:

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mini-galley-Jubilee-tp7265.html

Re: Mini-galley Jubilee

Hi Chris, can we come please. I'll bring my camera. ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mini-galley Jubilee

No trailer sadly but the remains of a launching dolly will be available apparently. We will take the double trailer and store her on trestles I think.

Re: Mini-galley Jubilee

Just to remind you all we will be meeting at the Mill at 15.00 to collect Jubilee from Southsea.