Monday 16th 10.30 Update 8.45 am

BobbyClayton
This post was updated on .
Right if your up for a row it’s on after debating the wind I believe it’s dropped
Let’s take Sallyport for a spin
Todays crew
Micheal
Birthday 🎉 girl 🎂
Marilyn
Cheryl
Ron
Me , well I come for the ride
See you there have a spinach smoothie before arrival

Hi all
Like to welcome you along to a fun row on Monday morning, if your in Hamble you’ve had a rest Sunday 😂
Meet for 10.30 weather permitting
But watch this space make sure weather not changed from what it says now
Decide on day where we go but be gone a while, so be prepared 😂🌞🌞
Definitely a fun row if Lesley birthday pick your destination 🍾🍾

Re: Monday 16th 10.30

michael
Yes please from Michael and the birthday girl

Re: Monday 16th 10.30

Hi Bobby,
Yes please for me.
Thanks, Matt

Re: Monday 16th 10.30

Birthday row sounds good. Count me in. Sue

Re: Monday 16th 10.30

Ron and Cheryl would like to join the birthday girl! Let's have some fun!

Re: Monday 16th 10.30

Yes please , Marilyn

Re: Monday 16th 10.30

Sorry Bobby but I will have to pull out of Monday's row. Have a good one.

Re: Monday 16th 10.30

Hi Bobby,
Afraid I’m not going to have trouble getting there in the morning due to train disruptions.
But if I pull out now, that leaves you with 6 for the row - enough to fit in one boat.
Hope you all have a good time, and Happy Birthday Lesley.

Re: Monday 16th 10.30 Update 8.45 am

Bobby we should take Sweare Deep, I think, as Galleys are loaded for the next weekend race. See  today’s crew soon, Ron, Cheryl, Marilyn, Bobby, Lesley.