Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

This is a bit last-minute but does anyone fancy a moonlight row on Monday 25th? The BBC forecasts a clear sky and light airs so conditions are likely to be good.
High tide is at 2100 so let's meet at 1900 when the sun will be setting. We will row down to Marker and back, with beer in the Oak to follow.
Please bring a torch and wrap up warm.

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

Claire Tomlinson
Do you mean meet at 7pm?

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

Sorry, yes. Handwriting recognition let me down. We meet at 1900, ie 7 o'clock.

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

Claire Tomlinson
Sounds fun, count me in.
Claire

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

Lynn Murray
Yes please for Chris and I

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

Steph Savill
Yes please Chris
Steph

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

len buckle
yes for me cheers len

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

Sound fab, yes please!

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

Yes please. Sue

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

Tessa Collings
Yes please Tessa

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

Gill
Yes please if room for a newbie but won’t take up space if someone else wants to go

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

I am sure you will be fine, Gill.
We have 12 so this row is now full (unless fire people suddenly post)
Forecast is looking good. Don't forget your torch.

Re: Moonlight row Monday 25th at 1900

tombennettx@gmail.com
Really sorry not to be with you. My mistake.