Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

Hi all, you may  remember that inthe distant past I asked people to sign up to move Sallyport back out of Releasing Potential's workshop before their term starts. This planned for 3pm on Sunday 3rd Jan. These are the people who have signed up so far ....

Andrew
Debbie
Andy
Alison
Nigel
Ron
Cheryl
Chris P
Steve
Teri

I know some of you have signed up for the row,on the same day but you should be back in time to help. If your plans have changed and you cant make it now please post to say so. If anyone else can help please post as we have to move the St Ayles back into position in the workshop too so will need all the hands we can get.

Chris might you be able to tow please?

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan

Christine
Marcus and I maybe able to help, will know definitely nearer the time.

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan

I will be there😎

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan

Liz Hall
I should be able to help at 3 p.m. Sunday 3rd Jan.

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan

Happy to help after the row. marion x

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan

alison kidd
I'm still ok for this, Alison

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan

len b
ill be able to help sunday at 3

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

Hi all. Since the weather forecast means we can't do the IOW row the consesus is that we would be better off moving Sallyport at 11am to give us plenty of light and low tide to get her back into the boat park. Please post if you can't make the new time otherwise I will assume everyone will be at Releasing Potential at 11 ☺

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

Andrew B
Hi Rache - confirming Debbie and myself at 11....
Andrew

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

Marcus and I will be at church at 11am so won't be able to help, could do the 1pm onwards is you don't get enough for 11am.

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

nIgel
C u at 11

Hi Rachel -  apologies, not sure if I can get over for 11   :-(

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

len b
i can help

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

'I'll be back'

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

I will be there.
As you will see from the thread on the Cowes row, Mike has pointed out that the St Ayles Skiffs are available for a row after we get Sallyport home. The forecast is for gales gusting F9 and heavy rain, so I suggest we gather round afterwards and see if conditions allow a brisk row round the harbour.

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

Here is the revised list for 11am tomrrow at releasing potential ....

Me
Andrew
Debbie
Geoff
Nigel
Len
Les
Chris
Steve
Ron
Cheryl

So looks as if we have a good strong team ☺. Les could you join Steve at 10.30ish and pick up the trailer from Mark's garden please?

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

Andy Mac
Hiya

You missed me Rachel.
See you for 11

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

So sorry Andy, be lovely to see you too ....

Re: Moving Sallyport back home - Sunday 3rd Jan - 11am

Andy Mac
Hey, no probs.
See you in the morning.
Waterproofs n all