NOTE CHANGE OF PLAN for Saturday Feb 27

Re: Amble up the Hamble Saturday Feb 27

Not heresy at all, Mark. I was thinking only the other day the Claydons should get out more. Gladys is in the Lodge garden and would be easy to take.
We currently have 15 takers - are any of you willing and able to tow, preferably the double trailer with two galleys aboard?

Re: Amble up the Hamble Saturday Feb 27

Steve Woods
Mark, you are welcome to borrow my motor "the silver skip" to tow . Let me know, I do not need a motor Saturday. Cheers

Re: NOTE CHANGE OF PLAN for Saturday Feb 27

Unfortunately we don't have enough towers so we will have to row from home instead. There is a brisk north easterly predicted for tomorrow so I suggest we go to Emsworth. I know this is getting a bit repetitive but the weather is repetitive - so just for a change we will take out Mabel as part of the fleet. We will meet at 12.00 and head for the Blue Bell.

Re: NOTE CHANGE OF PLAN for Saturday Feb 27

len b
sorry i have to drop out have a good row see you soon len

Re: NOTE CHANGE OF PLAN for Saturday Feb 27

Teri
Hi Chris, afraid I'm going to have to drop out too - s'posed to be in Hamble in the afternoon tomorrow so the logistics don't quite work out for me.  Hope the new number of (lucky) 13 rowers makes it a bit easier for a trawl over to Emsworth.  Have a good row all x

Re: Amble up the Hamble Saturday Feb 27

Such a shame but hey ho . I'll give this a miss Chris .

Re: Amble up the Hamble Saturday Feb 27

Liz Hall
Sorry but John and I are going to have to drop out too.  Numbers should now fit in two boats.  Have a good row.

Re: NOTE CHANGE OF PLAN for Saturday Feb 27

Many thanks Chris for a very enjoyable and bracing row and to Douglas for being such a star.