Navigation for rowers

Geoff Shilling
Your course starts next Tuesday 10 March at Langstone Sailing Club. On Bridge. 1900-2100 for two weeks.

Rachael. Steve. Richard. Jackie. Debbie. Hazel. Frances. Chriss P. Sue. Katy. Anima. See you all then. Geoff

RE: Navigation for rowers

Jenny

Hi Geoff can I join you too please?
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Geoff Shilling [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Your course starts next Tuesday 10 March at Langstone Sailing Club. On Bridge. 1900-2100 for two weeks.

Rachael. Steve. Richard. Jackie. Debbie. Hazel. Frances. Chriss P. Sue. Katy. Anima. See you all then. Geoff

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Navigation-for-rowers-tp3323.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Navigation for rowers

Richard Harrison
Hi Geoff
Thanks for organising this and I look forward to Tuesday

Re: Navigation for rowers

Jackie Tutt
Hi Geoff
Spoke to you briefly about the possibility of Maisie coming along for these two sessions. Would that be ok? She is 16, is in Junior team for the last year with Gig club and has rowed with Cutters in GRR. Let me know if you are happy for a Junior to come, see you soon.

Re: Navigation for rowers

sue martin
Hi Geoff, I am very disappointed and sorry but it is looking increasingly unlikely that I will be able to make this evening. I was due to row to see Britannia today but that is now canceled for me too. This is all due to an acute flare up of a lower back problem which due to the pain has rendered me immobile at the moment. If the doc comes up with a miracle jab.....who knows?
Sue