Netley Regatta Pictures June 2016

ron and cheryl
Well done Cutters. Great results, good fun, bad weather but we did the cutters thing and still had fun to the end at The Oak. Well done to Claudia for brave coxing. (Claudia if you have to do a portfolio for your Duke of Edinburgh Award and would like any of the pictures for it, please let me know.)

Re: Netley Regatta Pictures June 2016

Timp
Brilliant, it looks like a great day out, well done all, and remember "it's not just the winning, it's the getting wet that counts", and on that front there were clearly some massive successes!

Cheers

Tim

Re: Netley Regatta Pictures June 2016

Great day and lovely pictures Ron but please stop Photoshopping me into a bouncy castle . M
Dee xx

Re: Netley Regatta Pictures June 2016

Thanks all for a great day. Even the weather was memorable.
More pics here: https://www.facebook.com/netleyregatta/

Re: Netley Regatta Pictures June 2016

Great pics Ron, you surpassed yourself yet again!!

Re: Netley Regatta Pictures June 2016

Lesley Kent
What a day!  Great pictures and lovely memories!