Netley

Grahaml
All you rowers going to Netley. Can one of you pick up the trophies that I have left in Mikes garage?
Graham

Sent from my iPad

Re: Netley

Graham - I think this is under control but I will have a look in the garage tomorrow for any trophies we may have overlooked (does that sound a bit arrogant?)

Re: Netley

Grahaml
Well I was with you at Netley when we won them.

Sent from my iPad

> NAML

Re: Netley

Our aim this year is to win them all back so it shouldn't matter if we have left a few in the garage. Why not come along, Graham?

Re: Netley

What a great day. Even the weather was memorable - what a hailstorm it was.
We came away with three trophies, the sprint, the Ladies race and the Netley Cup. Well done everyone!
Kudos to Claudia who coxed her first two races and won both, as well as rowing in the winning ladies crew.
And thanks to all who came to the Mill to get the boats back in the boat park ready for tomorrow.

Re: Netley

Dee
Yes Chris , it was a good day for the winning teams, much fun if a tad wet was had.Steve told us we wasnt needed to help later at the mill, hope everyone was ok.

Re: Netley

All was well, thanks Dee, but you missed a good time at the Oak waiting for the tide to go out so we could return Bembridge to the boat park (that was our excuse anyway).

Re: Netley

Dee
Ahh shame i missed the beer but glad everybody had a lovely time.

Re: Netley

shahnaz
Hi Dee are you rowing on sat start from 8:30 ?
I have to be in A/E QAH by 10:00 am, do you think we will be back by 9:30 then I love to join you, let me please know
Shahnaz

Re: Netley

Dee
If we get the boat out ASAP, we should be able to have a dash up the harbour and back , but depends on how ' long and hard ' we all row .... Haha . Come join us Missy X

Re: Netley

shahnaz
see you then on sat at 8:30, we better row fast