New Car windscreen stickers

Andrew B
Hello All,

Ron and Cheryl ( well Ron really, but it sounds wrong not to say 'Ron and Cheryl' in one breath ) have conjoured up some top quality car stickers featuring the LCRC logo,exactly as it appears on our clothing.

I have a supply of them and they are on sale now for a donation - minimum £2 each please - obviously all proceeds going to LCRC central funds.

Thanks to Ron ( and Cheryl ).
Andrew

Re: New Car windscreen stickers

Put one where your tax disc used to be!

Re: New Car windscreen stickers

Andrew B
indeed

On 28 September 2014 10:20, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Put one where your tax disc used to be!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/New-Car-windscreen-stickers-tp2379p2380.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: New Car windscreen stickers

Sound great. I would like 2 when I next see you
Thanks