New Rowers Day - Sunday 29 October 10:00 - Latest update

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 29 October 10:00

Lesley Grainger
Hi Mark,
I'll be introducing another CRAC member who is not a novice.

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 29 October 10:00

shahnaz
Happy to help

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 29 October 10:00

Claire Tomlinson
Apologies from Kerry and Roger they can no longer make it as away.

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 29 October 10:00 - Latest

Wendy and Stephen
Happy to volunteer to allocate new rower peeps to boats if still needed 😀

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 29 October 10:00 - Latest

Mark Taylor
Wendy, Stephen, thanks for your kind offer. I'll take you up on that.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 29 October 10:00 - Latest update

Rog & Dee Sellers
Rog and I have decided not to come along this morning

Apologies Mark, we are going to give it a miss, our wet weather gear isn’t that waterproof as we’ve discovered recently.
Claire

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 29 October 10:00 - Latest update

Mark Taylor
Roger,  Dee  Claire,  message received and understood. Is a personal choice.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk