New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Status at 14 10. Tuesday.  THE NEW ROWERS EVENT IS CANCELLED TONIGHT.  ON THE BASIS OF SAFETY AS WELL AS ENJOYMENT FOR ME ROWERS.  WINDS ARE EXPECTED TO PUSH 20 MPH. IF YOU HAVE INVITED FRIENDS PLEASE ADVISE THEM. I WILL CONTACT NEW ROWERS WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME.  I WILL GO TO LANGSTONE AT 17.30 IN CASE SOME FOLK HAVE MISSED THE MESSAGE. I will try to reschedule the event.

 Thankyou everyone who has volunteered to help out on the new rowers evening. The following listed are guests who will be turning up. (Fourteen interested potential rowers).

Please can I ask the following to be triner/cox for four boats Richard (galley), Liz W (Swaere Deep), Mark (Gladys)and Vernon (Galley) . WE have 13 other LCRC members who have signed up. Please take turns to row in STROKE and THREE while we place guests in ONE and TWO positions.

The weather forecast for Tuesday evening is Dry but breezy if winds are too high. A decision to cancel the event will be taken 14:00 Tuesday, so please review this post then.

Any juniors MUST wear a bouancy aid or life-jacket.
Visitors are
Sue Sayle
Paul Tomlinson
Graham Bristowe
Graham Bristowe’s Daughter (14 yrs)
Natalie Davies
Natalie Davies 16 year old son
Glen Mason
Paul Kennedy via Jo Kingsbury
Donna Wood. ESSC
Helen Weekes
Ben Horsnell
Zoe
Jenny
Kim via Sue Loveridge
Matt McDermott via Lyn Murray
Peter via Tom bennett
Ronnie, via Jane Davy

Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

RichardH
Hi Mark

I will be there and happy to cox, row or help on beach.

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Dave & Josie
Hi Mark,
We are happy to help wherever needed!
Josie and Dave

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

john d. pearce
Hi Mark
See you on the beach
John D.

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

I’ll be there to help as required.

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Vernon Seddon
I should be there Mark

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Steph Savill
Hi Mark
Count me in please
Steph

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Pam P
Happy to do admin or help on the beach to free up a rower

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Anne3
I can help, rowing and/or on beach. Anne de P.

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Hi Mark,
I’m not going to promise to be there, but I am going to try!!

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

I can help. Well done Mark. Lots of lovely new rowers.

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Julie A
Hi Mark, I can help

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Lynn Murray
Hi Mark
We would like to introduce a new rower Sue Sayle. Either Chris or I will be available to help out. (Not both as we have our grandson on Tuesdays).

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Rog & Dee Sellers
We are able to come along and help

Rog & Dee

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Claire Tomlinson
I’ll be there to help row and I’ve finally got my husband Paul Tomlinson to agree to try it out!

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

I will be there.Marilyn

I'd like to bring a friend's husband - "H" (Hossain) Javaheri. I gather he's always wanted to row.

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Pam P
Donna Wood asked me to add her to your list for another try please

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

KeithY
I am available to cox / support / row. Right time of day as the pub will beckon afterwards!

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Andy Biltcliffe
Mark,
Please could I put my name down for this row. Many thanks
Andy Biltcliffe
12