New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

I have received a most welcome email from Geoff Probert at Henley Whalers:
"Hope all is well with you and all the Langstone Cutters.
The Henley Whalers have resumed our normal Wednesday night outings and are now planning next year's Calendar.
Naturally in the New Year a young (?, Ha, Ha! ) man's thoughts turn to our traditional Icebreaker outing.
We're planning for Sunday January 9th and wondered if we could tempt some Langstone Cutters to join us for lunch ?"

For new members, we have in the past joined the Henley Whalers in their annual row to Cowes for lunch. We launch at Leigh on the Solent and have lunch at a pub in Cowes. It is a great event if the weather is kind.
My answer is try and keep us away, but what do you all think? Please post if you are interested in coming along.
Here is a pic from last time:

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Sue Loveridge
Count me in. Sue

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Add me too, tow and row... Mike

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

john d. pearce
Hi Chris
Ys please, once before I die.
John D.

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Yes please from Lesley and Michael

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Pete Reed
Hi Chris

Sounds a great idea.

Please include both Maureen and me.

Pete

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Yes please.

Thanks,

Alan

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Mo Evans
Love it!  Yes please.

Mo

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

KeithY
Please count me in if there is room. Keith

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Yes please for me please Chris. Will need to swap my shift but wouldn't want to miss it! Thanks. Marion x

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Ron and Cheryl for this please Chris ~ Cheers

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please Chris- Wendy and Stephen 🚣‍♂️🚣

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

James Griffin
yes please

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Ann Carroll
Yes please count me in if there is room.
Ann

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Ann Carroll
Can I also add Sue McCarthy please.
Thank you
Ann

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please if room. Thanks

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Anita Preston
Yes please, I am very interested.

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Susan Wagg
Yes please
Sue

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

tombennettx@gmail.com
Count me in.
12