OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Marion
Hi all, hopefully you are already aware that we are making the most of the lovely weather and holding an open row and barbeque this Sunday. Rowing from 10.30am and Barbeque from midday. Please come and join us and feel free to bring friends for a try out or encourage old members to come back and see us again. Barbeque is free but donations welcome!

It would be helpful to get an idea of numbers attending and how many veggies to expect so replies to show interest most welcome.

Hope to see lots of you there this time!

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Grahaml
I will be there. Guess I should tell you I am a meat person.
Looking forward Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 22, 2014, at 11:17 AM, "Marion [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all, hopefully you are already aware that we are making the most of the lovely weather and holding an open row and barbeque this Sunday. Rowing from 10.30am and Barbeque from midday. Please come and join us and feel free to bring friends for a try out or encourage old members to come back and see us again. Barbeque is free but donations welcome!

It would be helpful to get an idea of numbers attending and how many veggies to expect so replies to show interest most welcome.

Hope to see lots of you there this time!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/OPEN-ROW-AND-BBQ-SUNDAY-27th-JULY-10-30am-tp1783.html

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Hi Marion, Ron and Cheryl will be there and a friend from work and her son and husband want to try rowing. (Her son is six, so if we can put a life jacket on him and let him go as a passenger, that would be great).  Cheers - Ron (We will be giving a donation towards the BBQ). All the best - Ron

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Thanks Graham, Ron and Cheryl = look forward to seeing you there.

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

alison kidd
Hi Marion,

I'm planning to come but have to work in the morning so won't be there until after 2.00pm, hopefully this won't be too late. If there's any food left I'm a meat eater! Happy to bring some food with me if you let me know, otherwise can make financial contribution.

Alison

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

John Chapman
Intending to make the row, and hope to stay for the barbeque.

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

brackh
Hi Marion

I am a meat-eating attendee. Thanks. Hazel

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Thanks guys - all noted. Think it is going to be a hot one!

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Jenny
Hi Marion

Myself and Dawn will be there.
We are meat eaters.

Thanks
Jenny

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Meant to say we are meat eaters. Ron & Cheryl.

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Might be a good idea to bring your camping/picnic chairs with you if you have any, guys? We can sit in the boat park with our yummy food!

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Marion and helpers, thankyou so very much for the great food!!

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

What a brilliant day - great food, great company and great rowing!

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Paula Bray
It certainly was - Marion you star! x

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Grahaml
We certainly do have some stars in our club. What a super day. Thanks to all the organizers.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 27, 2014, at 6:08 PM, "Paula Bray [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

It certainly was - Marion you star! x

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/OPEN-ROW-AND-BBQ-SUNDAY-27th-JULY-10-30am-tp1783p1823.html

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Teri Baker
Magic day!  Many thank yous to all the organisers ( and the organised!) of both excellent barbeque and the cracking rowing.

Re: OPEN ROW AND BBQ SUNDAY 27th JULY @ 10.30am

Agree with all! Cracking day, great food, thanks Marion and Teri. The friends I brought with their six year old son had a smashing time. Thanks to Mark for looking after the little one out as passenger in Mabel. They tried rowing and want to try again. What a brilliant club - Ron and Cheryl