OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

Andrew B
This post was updated on .
I am down to organise this week's row and I'm only available on Tuesday !

I suggest 11.30 at the mill and we'll decide where to go on the day. based on the weather.

Please bring a picnic lunch for yourself, and drinks as where I have in mind has no drink facilities other than a cold tap.

Hope you can come, Andrew

For the record - went to Mill Rythe

1. Andrew
2. Rachel
3. Cheryl
4. Liz
5. C.Partridge
6. Nigel
7. Graham
8. Les
9. Marilyn
10. Geoff
11. Charlotte
Andrew

Re: OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

Liz and John
I would like to come please.  Liz

Re: OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

Me too, please.

Re: OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

Nigel
yes please! I hope the weather holds...Nigel.

Re: OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

Grahaml
Can I come? Please.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 27, 2014, at 4:05 PM, "Andrew B [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am down to organise this week's row and I'm only available on Tuesday !

I suggest 11.30 at the mill and we'll decide where to go on the day. based on the weather.

Please bring a picnic lunch for yourself, and drinks as where I have in mind has no drink facilities other than a cold tap.

Hope you can come, Andrew

1. Andrew
2. Rachel
3. Cheryl
Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/OPEN-ROW-TUESDAY-29th-tp1821.html

Re: OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

Teri Baker
Hi Andrew,
'fraid I can't come out to play tomorrow.    Have a good row all!

Re: OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

I'm back! & would love a pick nick.
Ta....Les.

Re: OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

Andrew B
wondered where you'd got to, was afraid you might come back.
Andrew

Re: OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

I will join you, thanks Marilyn

Re: OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th