Ocean to City race - Cork 4th June

Hello fellow Cutters,
                           Every year there is a fantastic rowing event called the OceanToCity which takes place in Cork. There are a number of different races on offer but the big one is 28km across open water. The whole event is a great experience, it's the Irish equivalent of the GRR with plenty of chances to party thrown in. Take a look at the website http://www.oceantocity.com/ for lots more info and pictures.

The club has been three or four times and we were planning to go in 2020 but of course events overtook us. I think Sweare Deep would be the ideal boat to take as there will be other Celtics to race and she has a new trailer and is easy to tow.

If you fancy an adventure, a road trip with crew, meeting rowers from far and wide, dancing to Irish bands and rowing in beautiful waters this one is for you.

If you think you might be interested please post a reply and indicate whether you would be prepared to tow.

Re: Ocean to City race - Cork 4th June

MartinS
Rachel I would be interested if we can pull a crew together.

Re: Ocean to City race - Cork 4th June

. .