Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.20pm - invite your friends

Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.20pm - invite your friends

RichardH
This post was updated on .
Hi All

Our next club Open Day is on Sunday 14th August at 12.30pm.  Do invite your friends, family and anyone else who might like to try rowing.

We also need people to row our guests and experienced coxes to take our guests out.  Can you help by either rowing or coxing.  Please post as usual if you can help or are bringing guests.

Many thanks

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th June 12.20pm - invite your friends

Mike Ballard
Hi Richard, Happy to row and should have some guests. And before you get inundated the title does say 14th June! But we all know you meant August
Thanks, Mike

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.20pm - invite your friends

john d. pearce
Hi Richard
Meet you on the beach.
John D.

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.20pm - invite your friends

I’ll be there also bringing a friend .