Open Day Sunday May 1st - still on

RichardH
Hi All

The Open day for tomorrow (Sunday) is still on .     We will meet at 11.15 to prepare the boats and 11.30 to welcome visitors.  Thank you to everyone who has signed up to help and support this event.   The weather forecast predicts possible light rain but we will still go ahead.  The forecast is for F2 southerly winds which will be excellent for the event.

Looking forward to welcoming our visitors tomorrow
Richard

PS the next Open Day will be on Tuesday 7th June at 4.00pm, so please keep teh date free as we try a non Sunday Open day

Re: Open Day Sunday May 1st - still on

BobbyClayton
Hi Richard
Find I can come along today & am bringing a lady that would like to give it a go
🙏

Re: Open Day Sunday May 1st - still on

Hi Richard,
Afraid I’m not going to make it down today now, but looks as though you have a fair few volunteers anyway.
Have a great day,

Re: Open Day Sunday May 1st - still on

Sorry unable to join you today. Marilyn

Re: Open Day Sunday May 1st - still on

BobbyClayton
Sorry Richard
Just got in car warning lights are on as had a puncture yesterday & guy that towed it over rode the electric which I think has caused a fault , better not drive till looked at
Sorry hopefully enough help !

Re: Open Day Sunday May 1st - still on

RichardH
Hi Matt, Marilyn and Bobby

No prob and thanks for letting me know.  Hopefully you can help next time.

Richard