Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Mo Evans
Hi Rachel,  please would you add Sue Wagg to the list?  New to rowing and interested.  Thank you. Mo

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Terry H
I'll be there to help and learn please...

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

A chap called Paul,  who showed interest in trying rowing when he saw us on the beach at Langstone has been in contact with me,  so can we add him to let list of attendees.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Anita Preston
Really sorry, but I am no longer able to help out on sunday.
I will definitely help next month.
Apologies for letting you down.

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Please add Anne Plater to Sunday’s list.

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Please note that some GUAG rowers will be attending:

Nicole Faith and Liz Cordiner...

Also Rosie Robertson...

Mike

On Sat, 29 May 2021, 15:56 Rachel [via Langstone Cutters RC], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,
       We are planning to hold monthly rowing sessions for complete beginners, people who have rowed before and would like to try the club, and members who would like some coaching to improve their technique.  The first of these will be on Sunday 13th June and will be run by Colin and Richard.

If you know of anyone who would like to come along please either post for them below or ask them to email
all of the following ( in the hope one of us has time to reply!! )
[hidden email]
[hidden email]
[hidden email]

Thank you!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Open-and-improvers-row-Sun-13th-June-12-30-tp24050.html

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

I will be there.
12