Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Hi all,
       We are planning to hold monthly rowing sessions for complete beginners, people who have rowed before and would like to try the club, and members who would like some coaching to improve their technique.  The first of these will be on Sunday 13th June and will be run by Colin and Richard.

If you know of anyone who would like to come along please either post for them below or ask them to email
all of the following ( in the hope one of us has time to reply!! )
membership@langstonecutters.com
chairman@langstonecutters.com
captain@langstonecutters.com

Thank you!

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Sue Loveridge
Could you put Brenda on the list please.

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

sianbaker
Hi

I would like to have some coaching please, I have recently joined and can basically row but improving my technique would be great.

Thanks Sian

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Anita Preston
Hi Rachel
Could you please put my friend Sue Shirlaw down for the 13th June?.  She  is a complete beginner (never rowed before).

Do you need further information?
Thanks
 Anita

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

john d. pearce
Hi Rachel
Yes please
John D.

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

RichardH
Hi Rachel

Last week when we went to the Salt Shack after the Saturday row, Michelle remembered when she rowed with us a couple of years ago and would like to row again.   I told her I would put her down for the 13th June but didn't know the time - so please can you put her down for this row and I will tell her the time.

Also is there a waiver form master as I imagine we haven't used any in the last 15 months.?   Do you have a copy so I can print some off?

Enjoy half term

Richard

       We are planning to hold monthly rowing sessions for complete beginners, people who have rowed before and would like to try the club, and members who would like some coaching to improve their technique.  The first of these will be on Sunday 13th June and will be run by Colin and Richard.

If you know of anyone who would like to come along please either post for them below or ask them to email
all of the following ( in the hope one of us has time to reply!! )
[hidden email]
[hidden email]
[hidden email]

Thank you!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Open-and-improvers-row-Sun-13th-June-12-30-tp24050.html
Bev

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Bev
Would love to do this but can't join you on the 13th. Hopefully next month. Bev

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Claire Tomlinson
Please can you add a friend, beginner
Chris Offen, says she rowed a very very long time ago!

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Hi Rachel, we have two friends who are very interested in rowing and would like to attend this. Would uyou please put our friends down for this and we would like to come along as duty rowers ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Hi all,

Thank you for all your messages. So far I have added ...

Brenda  ( Sue L requested )
Sian Baker (posted)
Sue Shirlaw ( Anita P requested )
Michelle ( Richard requested )
Chris Offen (Claire Tomlinson requested )
2 friends ...( Ron and Cheryl requested )
Jane Asher ( emailed )
Linda Waterhouse (emailed )

We have Colin, Richard, myself and Geoff to coach and Alan to cox

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Grahaml
Please add me to list. It’s a long time since I last rowed.
Graham Lloyd

Sent from my iPad

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Open-and-improvers-row-Sun-13th-June-12-30-tp24050p24093.html

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Anita Preston
Hi Rachel
Sue Shirlaw cannot make the 13th June now but hopes to be able to join the next one in July.
Sorry to mess you around.
Anita

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

Hi Rachel,
Sos can’t help out on this one 😞

RE: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Anita Preston

I can help out.

Anita

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Please add Greg Spencer to the improvers list . I can help on the 13 th

RE: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Hellawell
Please could you add 2 rusty cutters to th list if there is still room

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Mark Taylor
We have two friends interested.  Andy and Jill  Jackson.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Tina Way
Banned User
I can help Rachel.

Tina

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 13th June 12.30

Hi Rachel, I will cox if required ~ Cheers Ron
12