Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Mo Evans
Please could you add Moya Saunders to the list Rachel? Thank you. Mo

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Moya is on the list Mo

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Lynn Murray
Please would you add Anne Carroll to the list (she has done some rowing in a skiff at the coastal rowing academy)

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Thanks Lynn I have added her

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Greg Spencer
Yes please add me Greg Spencer

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Terry H
Hi Rachel,
I'll be there to assist, also I have two guests who'd like to try rowing if they can please.
Many thanks, Terry

Late entry but can you add David Mills to the list please.
🤗

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Lynn Murray
Please can you add another person to the row , a friend, Susan , of Ann Carroll who is already signed up.

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Hi all .
I think this should be postponed due to the weather.
Happy to be there to turn away newbies.
How not to predict the weather. A wonderful after of rowing well done everyone 😁
12