Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Hi all,
       As you know we are holding monthly rowing sessions for complete beginners, people who have rowed before and would like to try the club, and members who would like some coaching to improve their technique.  The second of these will be on Sunday 25th July and will be run by Mike and Richard.

If you know of anyone who would like to come along please either post for them below or ask them to email
all of the following ( in the hope one of us has time to reply!! )
membership@langstonecutters.com
chairman@langstonecutters.com
captain@langstonecutters.com

So far ...

Participants signed up
Andy and Jill
Chris Offen
Elaine Meacham
Bev
Wendy Straker
Stephen Barnes
Trina Rollings
Nik Francois
Gary Willard
Mike Ballard
Moya Saunders
Mary Jane from the Salt Shack
Anne Carroll
Liz Cordiner
Greg Spencer
David Mills
Two friends of Terry's
Susan

Members coming to coach and help
Mike G
Richard H
Mark and Frances
Phil P
Les
John D
Ron and Cheryl
Mo
Terry

Thank you!

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Les Goodall
Hi Rachel,
Will tun up to assist.🤗

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Perfect thanks Les

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

john d. pearce
Hi Rachel
I'll be there to assist on the beach.
John D.

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Mark Taylor
Andy and Jill Jackson would like to attend this. They attended the last open new rowers event and enjoyed it.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Phil P
I will be there.
Phil

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Claire Tomlinson
Please can you add Chris Offen again. She really enjoyed it.

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Please can you put my friend Elaine Meacham's name down for this
Bev

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Bev
Please canI put my name down missed the last one. Have been rowing Wednesdays with Mike but not a strong rower. Thanks.

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Brilliant John that was so helpful last time thank you

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Mark and Frances are available to help out on this day

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please - Wendy Straker and Stephen Barnes

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Hi Rachel, Cheryl and I will be there to assist as required ~ Cheers

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Phil P
Hi Rachel
I would like to add
Trina Rollings and Nik Francois please.
Thanks Phil

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Mo Evans
Please could you add Gary Willard to the list, and I’m free to come along to help either with rowing or on shore.  Thank you!

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Thank you for a good response, so far we have :-

Participants signed up
Andy and Jill
Chris Offen
Elaine Meacham
Bev
Wendy Straker
Stephen Barnes
Trina Rollings
Nik Francois
Gary Willard
Sue Wagg

Members coming to coach and help
Mike G
Richard H
Mark and Frances
Phil P
Les
John D
Ron and Cheryl
Mo

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

nigel
I had not realised that it was necessary to sign up to help out, but was intending to turn up and assist, so put me on the list of helpers please.

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Susan Wagg
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Hi Nigel and Sue I have added you both thank you

Re: Open and improvers row - Sun 25th July 11.30

Added Mike Ballard, a complete beginner introduced by Lynn and Chris.
12