Open day & BBQ

Marion
Hi Guys, Hopefully you all know about our open day on 17th May and are rounding up family and friends to bring along? I will be sorting the bbq so could do with an idea of how many people I should be catering for and if we will have any veggies.
Any special requests?
Marion x

Re: Open day & BBQ

Barry Scott
Yes please for Pat and myself, can we opt for the veggie option.

Thanks
Barry

Re: Open day & BBQ

Just me Barry and Pat so far? That will make the catering easy!!!!!

Re: Open day & BBQ

I'll be there but you knew that, didn't you?
Meat for me please.

Re: Open day & BBQ

I'll be there , got no friends at the moment😥  but can bring a couple of sausages.😊
...... Les .......

Re: Open day & BBQ

I will be there but I thought that Les was my friend :0( I will bring some more sausages and some cans😎

Re: Open day & BBQ

Oh and some mustard and ketchup!

Re: Open day & BBQ

Hi Marion, we will be there and bringing a friend none of us are veggies. Two other people were coming but they have just lost their unborn baby so we don't want to ask them to confirm but they may still come. Looking forward to the day ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Open day & BBQ

nigel
I'll be along to help, but with no extra planned budding rowers, yet...  No special diet requirements.
Will confer with you about supplies of food/drink before then.
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Open day & BBQ

Hiya Marion
Meat option for me please
Just to be clear on this, are we all bringing food or do we pay you / the club on the day for providing food?
See u Sunday
Thanks, Best
Andy
Ps
More than happy to help out in any capacity. Cooking , serving etc

Re: Open day & BBQ

Hi Andy and all,
Glad to know you are joining us. To clarify - I bring the food and everyone is welcome to help with cooking and serving. W invite donations to the club funds to cover the costs.
Hope to see some more or the club members and don't forget to bring some friends!

Re: Open day & BBQ

Andy Mac
Excellent.
Thanks for that Marion

Re: Open day & BBQ

Sue Martin
Hi Marion,
Sounds good. I have potentially roped in 8 extras but as some are my offspring and partners i know they won't fully commit until the last minute.However I'm going to say 6 and me for now.
Many thanks
Sue

Re: Open day & BBQ

Ali Copeland
Hi Marion, I will be coming along and will bring my family, which means 4 of us.  Thanks.  Ali Copeland

Re: Open day & BBQ

Good Morning, my auntie is down from Blackpool with here mates staying at Sinah Warren they have a coach so about x48 for Black Pudding ? No not really myself, my probation officer and Pyschiatrist so that is +2 and possibly another x2 so 5 covers what would you like me to bring? Cheers

Re: Open day & BBQ

Teri
Yes please Marion - like Les I've got no mates so it'll just me me!   Carnivorous catering for me please ....... anything I can bring along?

Re: Open day & BBQ

Richard Harrison
Hi Marion
I will be there and would like a veggie option if possible.  I have invited a couple fo neighbours but don't know if they will come.

Re: Open day & BBQ

Jackie Tutt
Hi Marion
Hopefully will be three of us
Many thanks
Jackie

Re: Open day & BBQ

Andrew B
Hi Marion,
Hopefully Debbie and I will be there.
DB is a veg.
See you soon
Andrew

Re: Open day & BBQ

Annika
Hello Marion,

The Loh Family x 4 will be there  and we have invited two people but we are not sure if they can make it. However, I am expecitng to bring food along to contribute so I hope that helps.

Katy

12