Open day Sunday 16th October 2.15pm

RichardH
This post was updated on .
Hi

Our final Open Day of 2022 is on Sunday 16th October at 2.15pm.   Please invite your friends and family to come and try rowing.  We also need members to row and cox as we take our visitors out.  Please sign up if you can help by rowing or coxing also please sign if you are inviting guests.

Thank you to everyone who has offered to help tomorrow or to bring friends.  Look forward to seeing you at 2.15pm tomorrow.

Many thanks

Re: Open day Sunday 16th October 2.15pm

Mark Taylor
Richard.  I will be there.  Very happy to Cox and coach.  I have been publicising this day quite widely amongst my network.  One person,  Glenn Mason definitely wants to attend.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Open day Sunday 16th October 2.15pm

I'd like to come, and am happy to help in any area, rowing, coxing etc

Re: Open day Sunday 16th October 2.15pm

Mike Ballard
Hi Richard, Happy to be there to row.
Regards,Mike

Re: Open day Sunday 16th October 2.15pm

Lynn Murray
Chris and I can help to row and I have 3/4 people coming to try out.

Re: Open day Sunday 16th October 2.15pm

john d. pearce
Hi Richard
See you on the beach.
John D.

Re: Open day Sunday 16th October 2.15pm

Happy to help .Marilyn

Re: Open day Sunday 16th October 2.15pm

Wendy and Stephen
Yes Richard we will be there to help/row Wendy and Stephen

Re: Open day Sunday 16th October 2.15pm

Dayne
Hi Richard

Yes please, I would like to row this Sunday. See you there.
Dayne

Re: Open day Sunday 16th October 2.15pm

Wendy and Stephen
FYI bring 2 peeps, Dave and Josie for a 'have a go at rowing '

Re: Open day Sunday 16th October 2.15pm

Will be there help.