Open day - cake needed

Richard Harrison
Next Saturday "3rd - we need several cakes to have with the tea and coffee we will be serving to visitors.   Would anyone (Men as well as ladies can offer) be willing to make a cake and bring it down on the day? Please post if you can help
Many thanks

Re: Open day - cake needed

Fruit cake from me Richard , I'll drop it off on my way to the train  station which will be early.

Re: Open day - cake needed

Teri
Ginger cake & a carrot cake be ok?

Re: Open day - cake needed

Tina Way
Banned User
I can bring some'bought' cake along.

Tina

Re: Open day - cake needed

Jenny
Hi Richard

I will bring cake

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Open day - cake needed

Richard Harrison
Thank you for all your kind offers
Much appreciated and gratefully accepted
cheers
richard

Re: Open day - cake needed

Marilyn