PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Claire Tomlinson
This post was updated on .
Sue and I are helping Matt organise Christmas meal.
The Royal Oak need confirmation of numbers asap and a £10 deposit by Monday October 24th

So please confirm here and let me have your deposit by 23rd
Please put your name in so I know who has paid.
Claire Tomlinson
07-01-16
24024761
Any questions please ask.

The more of us the merrier! 🎄 🎄🎄
Partners very welcome.
Please confirm on this post that you are still coming so it’s all in one place

Thanks very much, let’s eat drink and be merry!
Claire

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

michael
Lesley and Michael paid.

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Thank so much for all your help you two, I’m just a bit bogged down with work at mo.

All paid Claire, thank you

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Paid for Sue and Peter.  Thanks Claire.

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Tim and Rachel paid.

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Karen Bakovljev
Paid, thank  you for organising

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Hi Claire, my husband Matt Clark will join us and I have paid deposit x 2.

Thank you for taking on admin!

Liz

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Lynn Murray
Hi paid for me and Chris. Thanks

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Deposit paid, thanks Claire. Marion x

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Claire Tomlinson
Tessa paid

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Phil P
Paid
Phil

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

MartinS
Hi Claire.
Well done for taking this on!
Paid for myself plus Helen O'Brien.
Martin

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Anita Preston
anita Preston paid

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Ron and Cheryl paid.

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Wendy and Stephen
Stephen and Wendy paid, thanks Claire

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Frances paid deposit.  Mark won't be coming for the meal,  but may be able to join us all afterwards later, for a drink

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Tina Way
Banned User
Can you please add me to the list Claire.
I have paid the deposit.
Tina

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Liz Hall
Hi Claire,  I have paid £20 deposit for myself and my husband John.  Reference on the bank J and E Hall.

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

£10.00 paid.. Mike Gilbert

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Dayne
Dayne and Robert paid the deposit £20, thank you
12